Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Nice Surprise


Today Dave and I went to pick up some EPSOM salt to soak my toe in, and when we returned home, Mom said that I had company coming. Not getting much sleep, I couldn't figure out who, so she told me. Jordyn and her son were coming to visit. I don't know why, but the little one has taken to me quite well, and it's so cute watching him with Jordyn.

Because I know the situation between Archer's parents, I also knew that Jordyn doesn't get to see him much, so I told them I'd take a picture of them together. Archer is really a ham, and loves taking pictures. I must admit, it's strange to still hang out with my first love, and watch him/her become friends with my husband. I would have never thought, in a million years, that anything like that would happen.

No comments: