Friday, August 14, 2009

A Crafty Day.

Today I got Meado and Chloe a hour later than I was supposed to. By the time they showed up, I was a bit upset, tired and just didn't feel like dealing with kids. After their constant questioning, I pulled out my craft kit and began trying to focus on something other than wanting to strangle them. (Ok, so I really wouldn't strangle them.) Anyway, I began to paint some glass "rocks" as the girls looked on. Being as tired as I was, I wasn't sure how they'd turn out or how creative I was feeling, but I spent about 45 minutes painting them, and they turned out better then expected.

1 comment:

fivelive said...

some think that being home with kids all day long is so easy but it is one of the hardest things I have ever done good job in trying to make it positive.