Friday, August 7, 2009

One of my Favorites!


Ok, so I know that I've had a lot of pictures of Kaitlynn on here, but I really couldn't resist this one. I found Dave's camera last week, and decided to wipe the memory card clean. When I did, this is one of the photos I found. It was taken when she was a few months old.

I really like this one, because it looks like she's saying "And if you look here" or something to the effect. This was one of the days when we were working on delivering phone books, and to keep her in the yard, we filled a kiddie pool with toys and pillows while we prepped the phone books for delivery. So, this is todays photo, and the last one until I can get internet access. Hope you enjoyed the blogs, and that I can pick up on them again sometime down the road.

No comments: