Friday, August 21, 2009

Hogle Zoo


Dave and I went to the zoo in Salt Lake yesterday, and though our feet were ACHING, we had a blast. We took the train ride, and saw almost all the animals they had to show. They have some new baby animals at the zoo, some of which weren't available for showing (the elephant was born on the 10th of Aug, and was in seclusion with it's mom to bond.)
I took a lot of pictures with my camera, though I admit it's not the best, I got a few good shots, and today's photo is of the Giraffes. Though I wasn't close, the camera took a good closeup of the baby. I don't know why, maybe because it's unique in it's own way, but I just love the Giraffe, they seem so graceful and mysterious. Enjoy the photo, there will be more of our trip to the zoo in the VERY near future.

1 comment:

fivelive said...

Next time you come to SLC you need to visit me.