Saturday, August 8, 2009

Father Son Bonding Time


Tonight when I got home from the Chaney's house, Marsh, Emily and Tucker were here visiting. Marsh had to show me that Tucker likes the "lollipop" song, yes, Marsh shouldn't quit his day job. Anyway, today's photo is of Marsh doing something that Tuck LOVES. I must say, the crazy child really is Marsh's , he is almost always carried upside down, has Marsh's signature SMELLY farts, and often times looks like him.

Anyway, it's fun to watch Marsh with him, and I get to go camping with them in a few weeks. I'm excited because it'll be a camping trip with Heather and Chas too. Yes, the siblings here in Potato Hell are all going to spend 2 days with each other, and quite possibly all in 1 vehicle. YIPPEE!!!!!
No worries, if things get tough, I've got the TajMahal of Tents, and can easily escape to it. I'll also take 2 cameras and LOTS of pictures, so you'll get them coming with the Photo of the Day. Thanks Chrystal, for the comments and motivation, lets see how long this lasts!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

good photo! I love the action shot.