Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WOWZERS


Ok, since my last post a few things have happened. As you know, I've been having issues off and on with watching Kaitlynn because of her father mainly. We got into a doozy of an arguement where hidden feelings came out and though it was really ugly, I believe we made a breakthrough. Right now, things are in the trial stage, so we'll see how it works.
Saturday morning, I was taking Moto (Chas's Min-pinx) out to use the potty, and being an idiot, I wore bath slippers to take him out. The front porch was covered with snow, and I immediately slipped and severely sprained my left foot. I won't lie, it has been hell walking up and down the stairs with it, but the only thing the doctor instructed me to do was to elevate and ice it, walk on it for as long as I can tolerate it too. It left me with a nice dark bruise on the instep of my foot and yes, the foot is swollen.
Then we all woke up Monday morning and found that it had snowed pretty good. I think it dropped at least 10 inches, and it's been snowing off and on since. Dave's not too thrilled about it, but the rest of us are extremely happy to see we'll have a White Christmas this year. (It's about time too!) Dave moves home to work sometime in January, and he's really looking forward to it. Right now he's training other RAs (Remote Agent) and is finding interesting things out. The RA he's training now was a Supervisor for four years, and has worked for Convergys for seven.
Other than that, I've got 2 more kids that will be coming to me probably in Jan. The mother has my price list/rules, and is okay with it. She says she has 2 girls, a 5yr old and a 3yr old, and it'd be off and on during the week, sometimes on weekends. I'm excited because Kaitlynn will have some other children to interact with, which will be really good for her. I've gotta run now. I'll keep everyone posted as things unfold.

No comments: