Monday, December 8, 2008

Just Another Day In My Life........



Ok, so this isn't really my most favorite picture of Dave and I, but it was taken after a LONG day in Jerome. We'd just barely gotten home, about Midnight, and we took this because my mother-in-law wanted pictures. We both were really exhausted and ready to climb into bed.

Anyhow, we're working on things financially and with our relationship. We both found out that niether one of us thinks we're attractive, it's because of our weight, but we are going to work on it because we both love eachother, and want things to work. I told Dave that I thought the world to him and the only thing that makes me lose interest in him are his really stinky feet. He didn't like that too much, and I told him I was just kidding. We're trying to help Mom and Dad out the best we can, and have set up a receiver in their room, so now they watch Satellite on our account, it saves them in the long run and our bill will only be about $5 a month.

I will be starting up my Gold Canyon membership in January again. It'll be a time when I can afford it better, and maybe then I can set up the website as well. This year I'm going to try to have at least 2 partys a month. Dave starts working from home in Jan. He's really excited, not that I blame him, and really wants to prove himself to his father. Well, I should take off before I step on my soap box, hope you all have a good week.

No comments: