Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Time Goes By.........

It's hard to believe it's already December. Before too long my little nephew will be here, I'll be another year older (yay me!) and we'll have more experiences to look forward to in life. It has been a rollercoaster of a year for the Lages, looking back, it seemed like there were more DOWNS than UPS, but hidden amongst those downs I know are many blessings that we may and may not see.
Though we lost Grandma this year, I got the chance to say goodbye to her, tell her "I love you" one last time, and hear her, for the last time, tell me how proud of me she is. That's something that always comes to me when I'm down. We are blessed to have family who loves us, and helps us when they can. Dave should be working from home soon, he'll be making just shy of $15 an hour and I look forward to seeing him prove those who don't think he can do it, wrong.
I've got a lot in store for this up-comming year, hopefully things work out the way I want them to, I know it doesn't always work like that but a girl can dream right? Well, it's way past my bedtime, and the cold meds kicked in so I'm feelin a little drunk. Hope all is well with you, and I'll post something again soon.

No comments: