Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Step Into The Dark Side

So Heather and her boyfriend came down from Idaho Falls last night. She said the sole purpose of the trip is to swap rooms with Dave and I and that she wanted it done today. Dave went to work, and I waited for her to get up so we could do the swap. She got up and ate breakfast with me and mom and dad, then her and her boyfriend took off. I waited and waited and waited, not only has she not followed through on that, she also bailed on me and our "plans" to spend time with Olivia.
Now it's 10pm, and I'm not going to stay up all night. She is not home right now (surprise, surprise) and Mom has decided that we're not swapping rooms until the morning. What sets me off on all this is majority of the issues are because of Heather, and I'm always being told that she gets upset when I break our plans, but when she does it, it seems like she's not in the wrong, and that it's ok. I know it's not right but it seems like Heather can do no wrong. It always seems like if something goes wrong in the house, it's my fault weather I did anything or not. Sometimes I think I'm not good enough for my father, that I'm nothing but a screw up, and it really upsets me.
I don't mean to sound so negative, I just needed to vent, let out my feelings on things without being misinterpreted, judged, or yelled at. I know my parents love me, but sometimes I feel like they don't appreciate me. I respect them more than Heather does, and I feel like I get dumped on more than she does. It's frustrating and very much irritating. I guess this is one of the reasons that I created this blog, to express feelings that I could not otherwise do to others. I'll step off my soapbox now, I do feel a little better now though.

1 comment:

DAN said...

Well love you sis, and remember it dosent matter what others say about you, it's what you think about yourself.