Sunday, April 19, 2009

Entertainment



Today Mom wanted to take Karma to the park and work with her on her training. I told her that I wanted to work with Mason a little because he's slacking on his obedience. We not only took Mason and Karma, but Merlyn followed without a leash. He did great staying with us, and listened to me when I called him over. He really seemed to enjoy his jaunt to and from the park, and was a big help at being a distraction to the other dogs.

When we got to the park, I let Mason off of his leash and began playing fetch with him and Merlyn, while Mom worked with Karma. Just as they got to the grass, Karma took off after Mason and Merlyn, and knocked Mom to the ground. Though I shouldn't have, I laughed because it looked really funny. I profusely appologized to her, then helped her up.



I sat around and played with Mason and Merlyn while watching how Mom worked with Karma. Before she began her walk through the park, I suggest she try out Mason's PRONG collar on Karma because her choke chain was too big and wasn't doing the trick. Mom immediately saw an improvement and had less of a hard time with Karma. When I watched for a while, I approached Mom and Karma and gave them a few tips. We went home after about 30 minutes, but had a good session. Tomorrow we will work with her again, and I will find an extra link to my extra prong collar for Karma. I'm off to be with my hubby now. NIGHT!!

1 comment:

DAN said...

thank you thank you for updating your blogs!!! keep it up.