Saturday, January 31, 2009

Preping for Fatherhood



Tonight Marsh has decided to cook for the family. Yes, if you don't hear from us after today, we've all been poisoned! J/K. Marsh wants to make the family his good and easy Enchiladas. I guess it was upon the request of Heather, who knows, but he's gonna be the cook for this evening. I think he's slowly beginning to accept Chas as Heather's other half. Marsh is pretty excited for Tucker to arrive, and worries when Emily is not around. He went 4 wheeling this morning, and I had the thought of calling him an hour after he left and tell him that Emily went into labor. I wisely opted not to, I didn't think he'd take it as much as a joke, and I kind of like him talking to me.
I'm happy that my family is in a good place right now. We're all getting along (as far as I know) and everyone SEEMS to be doing good. I've still been working on gettin rid of my Kidney stone, but other than that, we're all good. I want to thank Chrystal for fixing the header on my other blog, it looks FANTASTIC! One of these days I'll learn how to do it on my own. I went scrapbooking at the church today, quite the experience. Very few people showed up, but I think they're planning on doing this once a month. Right now I've been working on my Girls Camp album. It's a bit overwhelming, and I think that once I finish scrapbooking all my photos, I'll go digital. I'm working on finding my creativeness again, right now, I just don't feel creative.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Hey Jess, if you're still interested in digital scrapbooking, I found a good link for you to check out.
http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=85
there is a video that demonstrates what you will learn. I will bring Elements up when we come to ID for the blessing.