Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

So this year for Halloween, I actually dressed up and took Kaitlynn out Trick or Treating. We didn't go very far, just to COSTCO and the ward Trunk or Treat. I was going to take her to the few houses in the neighborhood but when we got home, she peed her pants. It was your usual "too excited and busy to stop for a potty break" and she felt so bad about it.
It was not that big of a deal though because she was loaded with candy and pretty worn out from the days activities. Her parents dressed her up as a pirate, and when she saw me dressed up as a little kid, she wanted to be one, but I managed to convince her to be MY babysitter for once. She liked that idea, and was content with being a pirate again. COSTCO was taking free pictures of the kids, and before I took Kaitlynn's home to her parents, I made a copy, this is what she looked like.



Later that evening, Marsh and Em brought Tucker over in his costume. If you've ever smelled him after he farts, you'll understand and agree why he was dressed as what he was. It was so stinking fun watching him crawl around in that costume.




No comments: