Thursday, October 29, 2009

Flair

Lately on the nights that I cannot sleep, I'll get on Facebook because it doesn't require much brain activity, and just look at the different apps that I have. The other night, I decided to see if they've got any new "Flair" and found some pretty good ones. With all the hype on the Swine Flu, I've taken to telling people who ask me if I have it, that I don't have the curly tail or a snout, so it's gotta be the regular flu.
With people dying from the Swine Flu, I know it's not a joking matter, but I can't resist, and I'm not the only one. As I was browsing through the flair, I found one with a cartoon pig that's wearing a hospital mask. Above and below it it said "Swine Flu, Bacon's Revenge". Now just spending HOURS, and I mean HOURS looking at little pieces of Flair tells ya that I have no life, especially when I'm sick. As I was finding all these funny little ones, my absolute favorite at this moment is
" Don't knock on Death's door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that!"

No comments: