Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day

Sunday and Monday, we went to Emily's family cabin for a family camping trip. Because we couldn't find anyone to watch all the dogs, Dave and I came home Sunday night then returned to the cabin early Monday morning. We ate breakfast, then Dave and I took Dad's Razar out for a drive. I got Mason to follow us mostly down the road, then he began to lag behind, and I got a crazy idea to see if he'd ride in the back. Dave stopped and I put Mason on the back of the Razar, where he rode the rest of the way down, then back up to the cabin.



After our ride, everyone but Dave, Mom, Emily, Tucker, Andy and his wife, went fishing. I desperately needed a nap, so I crawled up into the back of Marsh's truck, and fell asleep for a few hours. We had a nice breeze up there, and I was really comfortable. When I woke up, Emily and Tucker came to see me, while waiting for Marsh and Dad to return with the Razar.



Shortly after this picture was taken, Emily left Tucker with me, and went on Marsh's 4 wheeler to find him. Then Chas took Tucker to Heather and took me for a ride on Andy's 4 wheeler, where I prayed for dear life. It was his first time driving one, and my first time riding one, and it was CRAZY!!!!! We all had a lot of fun though, and the only thing missing was Dan and Chrystal. (Yes, it'd be a hoot to see how well they'd handle "roughing it" with the rest of the fam.)

No comments: