Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dad's New Truck

This blog entry is because Dad requested I take a picture of his GMC Senoma so that Dan and Chrystal can see what it looks like. While he was in the ER a few weeks ago, waiting to be checked out, he had Marsh go to the dealership and purchase this for him.

The original plan was for him to give us the Tahoe, and fix up the S10 for us as well, he keep the money from our cars if he can sell them, and then fix up Emily's old Honda for Heather. After some time thinking, Dad has decided to keep the Tahoe as a backup, fix the S10 up for Dave and I, the Red Honda for Heather and sell our Van and Honda. I am ok with this plan, the S10 would be much easier to take the dogs in, and I don't watch kids as much, and if I do need to go somewhere with a kid, I'm sure I can get my hands on another vehicle with a back seat they can ride in. Anyway, it seems like everyone likes the Senoma, everyone that is, except me. I don't know why I don't like it, but I just don't.

2 comments:

DAN said...

Thanks for posting the pic and updating your blogs. So much for the every day thing :)

hope it all work out with the cars.

Jester said...

Hey, I'm doing better. It's been one of those things where it's just crazy. It's ok for me to take a break once in a while. Yours isn't updated either, so no complaining. LOVE YOU!!