Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm sooooooo a dead woman after this post!

Ok, so we all know that I love my husband VERY much. For the past few weeks, I've been kicking him to the couch so I can attempt to get a little sleep, and he can to. Well, today, after an early dinner, I'd came up to check things out and update my blogs. I decided to get my camera, and when I got to our room, I heard Dave snoring. Being the loving wife that I am, I had to snap a picture....


As if this photo wasn't enough, and Dave, I really do LOVE YOU! I got video of what I hear each night, and why he's been sleeping in another room but unfortunately for me, fortunately for him, it wouldn't load. Needless to say, he's quite loud, and it kills me that he has to sleep in another room, but I just can't keep the ear plugs going and risk getting another ear infection.

2 comments:

fivelive said...

so did you get in trouble for this post?

Jester said...

No. He was a bit unhappy in the sense that it bothers him that he can't sleep with me.