Monday, July 13, 2009

Saturday Fun

Janelle asked me to watch Kaitlynn while her and Lee did 3 mystery shops. Normally they take her with them, but she wasn't allowed to go, so she spent the day with me. Meado and Chloe were supposed to come over as well, but their parents were having problems and I didn't get them. Anyway, to make sure she had fun, we went to the park, and played on the slides. They had a bridge there that she was afraid to cross, so I reassured her it'd be ok, and then when I got on it, I showed her how fun it was to jump and make the bridge shake. We played there for a while, then decided it was time to head on out to get Jamba Juices for everyone.
On our way to Jamba Juice, we decided to go to McKee's to see the animals. She requested to see frogs, so I showed the frogs to her. Kaitlynn had a lot of fun just seeing the different animals and saying Hi to all of them. When we got to Jamba Juice, she paid for the items we bought, waited for them, and then helped me into the Tahoe with them. When we got home, she took Dave's down to him, and then we watched a movie until her parents came to pick her up. Kaitlynn didn't want to go home, she was having too much fun blowing bubbles in the front yard, and even threw a fit when I took the bubbles from her and told her she could do it at home if it was ok with mommy. I hope I get more times with her in the future, she's a special little girl who is full of personality and love.

No comments: