Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick Trip To Twin

On Thursday, July 9th, Dave, Joesph and I made a quick surprise visit to his family in Twin Falls. We expected Dad to be working, but when we got there, to our shock, he was out mowing the lawn. He had one of those rare days off, so we got to spend the whole day together. We dropped off Joe so he could do his laundry, but left it in the Tahoe while we went to lunch with Andy. We went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch. It took forever to get there due to construction, but when we got there, I got a chicken sandwich. I thought when I ordered it, that it'd be like any other chicken sandwich you'd order in a restaurant, about the size of a hamburger. Imagine the shock on ALL our faces, when I'm presented with a half a loaf of bread with a chicken breast on it the size of a frizbee. I am not exaggerating on this, and was done eating after 4 bites of this sandwich. Needless to say, I brought the rest home to snack on for the rest of the week.
After lunch, we did a little light shopping and then it was off to Wal-Mart to visit Jacob since he had to work. When we got back to the house, I gave the girls their hats that I bought for them. They LOVED them. Faith kept hers on most of the time, Sara did a lot of poses in hers for a bit then they came off. Because of all his scratching, I took Merlyn with us as well. Come to find out that Faith is terrified of dogs, it was a shock to see that she took to Merlyn, almost too well. She'd follow him around, talk to him, hug him, and just made him real nervous with not leaving him alone. All the nephews enjoyed him too.

As usual, since the visits are far and few between, I took my camera and took pictures, here they are, at least my favorite ones.

Sara Grace Hiedenblute Faith Hannah Hiedenblute
Faith Hannah, Sara Grace, Matthew Zachary, Isaac Lee, and Joshua Ryan aka "The Tank"

No comments: