Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Sister


This particular post is based solely on my sister, Heather. As everyone knows, she's been pretty hard to live with at times, and even harder on me. Though we've had some pretty rough patches, I would like to say that her and I have grown a LOT closer over the last few years, and I really love her to death.

Recently she's been feeling neglected by me, mainly because I've been busy with things here on the computer.
I feel pretty bad that I've been spending a lot of time on here, but there are things that need to be done, and unfortunately it takes a lot of my time.

To get back on track though, I want to let my sister know how proud of her I am. Though she has a knack for making enemies, she's also got a pretty big heart. I've seen her fall, hit rock bottom, and I've seen her pick herself back up and bounce back harder than ever. She survived abuse, a divorce, and finally found that one person who makes her the happiest in life. I see the way they are with each other and know they're in love. It's rare these days when she's moody and angry at the world, most of the time she's pretty laid back and loves her life. Heather, if you read this, I really love you, and am proud to call you my sister. I am happy you found your best friend, that you compliment each other and wish you the best in life.

No comments: