Sunday, June 7, 2009

My "NEW" Experiment

So during Christmas, a local radio station, Classy 97, put out free cookbooks, with recipe's from people all over South East Idaho. I got my hands on one of them, and as I was flipping through the desserts, I ran across one that I thought would be a bit fun to try. Before I tell you exactly what it is, the following are the ingredients: Vanilla pudding, White Sandwich Cookies, Spice Cake Mix, White Cake Mix, green food coloring and Tootsie Rolls.
Think this sounds good??? How bout if you saw the end results, think you'd want to give it a try??
Yes, it looks a bit disgusting, and if you guessed a Kitty Litter Cake, you're right. Sure, this makes you think of the real thing, but I"m sure it's so much better. I will be making this dessert for BUNCO this week, and all the people there will be my guinea pigs. We'll see who is brave enough to try it, and how weak people's stomachs really are. I've got the recipe if you want it, let me know.

I am also gonna be changing my hair. I will make sure I take a picture of the final product and post it. I would LOVE your honest opinion of it, and what not.

3 comments:

DAN said...

That's right up your alley. I bet you have fun withthat one.

Chrystal said...

good luck with the hair thing.

fivelive said...

I had to laugh my girls kept asking why you took a picture of a cat box. It took them a while to under stand that the "poop" was just tootsie roles.