Thursday, February 5, 2009

Family Day??

Today we went to COSTCO with Mom, Dad, Marsh and Emily. While we were there, Mom picked up a box of Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner. She followed the directions on cooking them, but as I was cutting mine up to share with Kaitlynn, I noticed mine was quite raw. That sparked everyone's curiosity as to weather theirs was done or not, finding that they weren't we finished cooking them. While wating for them to come back out of the oven, I pulled out my camera, and played around, entertaining Kaitlynn and teaching her how to use my camera. This is the first photo she did on her very own. The camera was zoomed in, and it's of her plate of Mango.
Of course, that's not really a bad picture considering it's taken by a 2yr old, we'll see how she does in the future, right now, we'll keep her on the Wii, she's great at golf. After dinner, everyone parted ways, and while I'm waiting for Dave to finish with Dante and Tika, I thought I'd check a few things out online.

No comments: