Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Green2O


I was scrolling through Facebook one day out of boredom and ran across this photo. It was something that I THINK my cousin had posted on her FB, I don't remember but I read that if I gave my address, I would receive a free sample. I figured I didn't have anything to lose so I sent my address in a private message. About a week later, I received a package, opened it up and found a water bottle with 4 packets, 2 Lemon Flavored and 2 Mint flavored. I read them, and did as directed. It's a product that is all natural and supposed to do a lot of good things for you, especially give you the same energy as an energy drink without making you jittery. Since I've started drinking Green 2O, I've had much more energy, the pain in my hip has subsided and I just feel better as a whole. I told Dave about it, how it made me feel and the changes I'm noticing, and it made him want to try it so I sent his information in as well. He got his today, drank his first packet and is looking forward to his 2nd packet tomorrow. I am really liking this stuff!

No comments: