Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Turning Back Time

Dave is into Dragons and I saw this clock while shopping for Christmas, and thought it'd make a good addition to his office. When we looked closer at it, the big hand wouldn't go past 7 and the face was cracked. The day after Christmas, we took it back to where I bought it and exchanged it for one that worked. When we got back, Heather asked where we'd gone and Chas told her that we went to turn back time.
I laughed when Dave told me this, and just had to post that here on my blog. It wasn't much, but it was a fairly decent Christmas. It was good to share it with both families, and I hope that our plan for rotating which Family we spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with works out.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I can't believe how long your hair is getting, Jessica! I like it!