Friday, March 27, 2009

I've Created A Monster

About a month ago, Mom took me, Heather, Emily, Tucker, and Kaitlynn to lunch at Sizzler. While we were there, Mom ran into an old classmate of hers, and was asked to set up a Facebook account. Later that evening, I set her up with one, and began teaching her how to use it. Since then, she's become what I love to call a "Facebook Junkie". When we go to the store and she bumps into somebody she knows, she asks them if they're on Facebook, and if they say no, she tells them that they should open an account on it. When she's home, she spends a lot of time on it, tending to her farms, taking quizes, or just throwing nasty food at people.
I cannot say I'm at all that innocent either. As I type this, I have another tab opened to my facebook, periodically checking who's on there. I have found people I haven't been in contact with since Jr. High, people I never kept in touch with, and just really enjoy it. I will admit, it gives mom and I another thing to "Bond " over. Anyway, for those of you who were curious about what mom does after work, now you know......

1 comment:

DAN said...

Thank you VERY much!! ....just another discraction for Mom when her out of town family calls to chat... Love ya SIS! :)